I got my G2 license on Monday, which allows me to drive without restrictions on any road at any time, so long as I keep my blood alcohol level at 0.00. Today I got insurance from TD at $155 a month. It's by far the cheapest I could find. The fact that I never had insurance before and that I just got my license doesn't help, but being an old geezer helps a lot. Tomorrow I am picking up my license plates (in North America plates are for drivers, not cars) at the DriveTest centre and I can drive Inuk when I get home!
I am sure Marina would love to be driven to the Suzuki school on Saturday, but I am not sure I am ready to do that. The Civic has a manual gearbox and I have only driven a manual in the farm (the pickup truck) and always in first gear! I will go to a car park tomorrow to practice and we'll see how I feel.
Thursday, 4 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ai...boa sorte!
Post a Comment