Friday, 8 August 2008

Our last flat before Canada


Our flat, flat 9, is a lower ground floor. You can see our two windows, just peeking over the lawn. It is nice, except for the fact that it is a bit humid. It would be a great place to grow mushrooms, for instance. Or snails, or rice. It is not so appropriate for human life. If mould was worth something, I would be rich. If I don't wash my dishes for a couple of days, I get around 50 grams of green mould. If I wait two more days, I get a new layer of beautiful white mould. It's magnificent. It looks so soft and fluffy. By the time it gets black, I know I should wash the dishes... But of course now that Marina is here we wash the dishes every day, and I don't see much of my old companion anymore, except on the walls, ceiling, pillows, carpet and towels.

No comments: