Friday, 23 October 2009

Business Ethics


I got offered Business Ethics for Jan-April 2010. Second year. It's a U. Windsor course, but at their Lambton campus in Sarnia (right on the border to the States, by Lake Huron). I can only go there by car (one train goes there at 6 am and then there's no way to come back at the time I finish). So I guess I am probably going to get that '99 Civic this postdoc at UWO is selling. $2500. John, the farmer, knows quite a bit about mechanics and offered to have a look at it, so my farming colleague Federica (PhD in Environmental Science) is bringing the car to the farm tomorrow (the postdoc is her partner's friend).

It's tough that I have to decide now whether to take the course. Something better may come up closer, even at UWO. Won't do the same mistake as I have done with Contemporary Moral Issues. I will get a textbook instead of writing my own content, which is a major pain. The Vasco teaching business students in bloody suits. That's a laugh.



No comments: