Tonight we went to Kumi's for dinner and a radio show. She has had a weekly classical music program in a Japanese radio station for 3 years. She speaks about classical music for them, or plays some music (she's a pianist), over the phone. This time she organized a Christmas music show, and Marina and I got to speak in Japanese on the radio live! We were given a phonetic transcription of questions about the songs, such as "Guess who the composer of this song is" or "What instruments were used to play this piece?"
I had to ask "Korewo sakkyoku sita hito wa datede show ka?"
Then later I gave them the answer: "Teremann".
Saturday, 20 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
E estavas quase a ser famoso no resto do mundo como o "bloguista" mais parado de todos os tempos.
Lá te safaste com as cidades e tal e tal...
Post a Comment