In the past I got jobs on 90% of the cases I went for an interview, so I am optimistic. Being a proctor (procurator) within examinations services implies supervising students (in this case, students with disabilities) who are taking examinations, both helping them out and ensuring that they follow all the rules. I have to be strict, but kind. Or kind, but strict. This is a part-time job. I don't remember how many hours a week the application mentioned, but I am hoping no more than 10 (since I already got the teaching starting January).
I would cross my fingers, if I were superstitious. But perhaps it works even if I am not... *Fingers crossed*
1 comment:
Bem, se isto continua assim, vais ter que contratar pessoal para te ajudar.
Três vezes parabéns!!!!!!!!
E espero que, para além de kind, but strict ou strict but kind, sejas também paciente e que, acima de tudo, te divirtas à brava com os chanfrados.
Post a Comment